What does it mean to be Boundless
Would you rather be sitting in a desk in a cubicle or climbing in the great outdoors?
I think we know the answer to that question, but not just anyone can work at Boundless Adventures, we’re looking for exciting, driven team members who go the extra mile to make our park truly BOUNDLESS.
Think you got what it takes?
The Business Manager is responsible for the systems necessary to run a successful operation including: Human Relations (HR) customer inquiries and bookings, marketing, point of sale, and financial tracking. The Business Manager supervises office and guest relations staff, and frequently is the face of the company for both customers and seasonal staff.
Job responsibilities include:
- Office staff hiring, training, supervising, coaching and scheduling.
- Responding to customer inquiries: phone, email, in person.
- Developing group bookings and reservations.
- Budgeting / financial oversight
- Point of contact for corporate staff.
- Maintaining professional and courteous relationship with customers and employees to enhance client satisfaction.
Park monitors are there to make sure customers have a fun and safe experience. You’ll help guest with their harnesses, brief them on park safety equipment, and assist guests in need of help both from the ground and in the air. Must be 18+ years old, can lift 50 lbs, and are comfortable at heights.
You are the face of the park. You will greet customers and help them with registration. The host also work the register in the retail store. Must be 17+ years old and able to lift 50lbs.
This position is the behind-the-scenes job. You will answer phone call & emails, and help coordinate group visits.