All participants must have a signed waiver prior to climbing. Signed waivers remain valid for one season.
- Birthday party rates start at $390 for a minimum of 10 climbers.
- All other discounted group rates are available for groups of 15 or more.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- On-site picnic tables available for outdoor dining.
- Food delivery available from local restaurants.
- Weekend group availability is limited to off-peak hours.
- Weekday groups are welcome anytime, even when the park is closed for general admission.
- Bus parking is available.
Boundless Adventures is the perfect venue for your next birthday party, bachelor/bachelorette party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or Sweet 16. Book now to give your guests a unique and unforgettable bonding experience. Goodie bags are available at an extra cost for your convenience.
Think outside the office box! Our adventure park activities like tree climbing and zip lining are excellent for trust-building, individual confidence-building, strengthening communications skills, and optimizing cooperation between team members. Book now for the ultimate team bonding experience.
Your students will enjoy a phys ed lesson like none other at Boundless Adventures. School groups young and old will see that learning doesn’t have to take place at a desk. Bus parking is available as well as picnic tables for bagged lunches or local delivery options.
Teach your scouts a whole new set of outdoor survival skills. Tree climbing and bridge traversing are wonderful activities for building courage, confidence and teamwork. Scouts honor! Troops as well as siblings, parents and chaperones can all climb at the discounted group rate.
Trips are special events that all campers look forward to. Bus parking is available as well as picnic tables for bagged lunches or local delivery options.
The best teams practice together, play together, and CLIMB together! Boundless Adventures is a great spot for any type of team – sports, academic, musical. Book now for an extreme team building adventure.
We love partnering with organizations that are working toward the greater good. Boundless Adventures provides a great community-building activity. Also, consider hosting your next fundraiser at Boundless Adventures, where you can have fun while raising money for a worthwhile cause.
Group Admission Policy
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more.
Group reservations for up to 50 climbers are confirmed by receipt of a $150 deposit at the time of booking. For groups of more than 50 a $500 deposit is required. Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the reservation.
Boundless Adventures is generally open rain or shine. If the park is unable to open or is forced to close early during your visit due to severe weather, you are given the option to reschedule your outing or to receive a full refund (excluding the deposit and a 5% processing fee) of the paid amount. Otherwise, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made 10 or more days in advance of your reservation will be refunded the balance paid-excluding the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days in advance of your reservation are not eligible for a refund but the payment can be applied to a rescheduled visit to the park.
- If you reduce the size of your group within 10 days of your event, you are still responsible for the full payment of the original reservation. As a courtesy, we will provide you with a maximum of 5 vouchers for a future visit. To receive the vouchers, you must let us know 24 hours in advance of the reservation that your full group will not be attending.
- Groups that are ‘no-show’ for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled. ‘No-show’ includes groups that show up with fewer climbers than planned for without 24 hours advance notice.