Every participating guest at Boundless Adventures must complete a waiver form. If a guest is under 18 years of age, then the waiver must be completed by his or her parent or legal guardian. No exceptions are made. Signed waivers remain valid for an entire season.
Weight & Age Restriction
You must be 7 & older to participate. The weight limit is 265 pounds.
- Climbers must be dressed appropriately.
- Closed toe shoes only.
- No baggy clothes.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Eyeglass holders are recommended.
- Comfortable athletic wear recommended.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Climbers must attend a safety briefing before climbing.
- Use all equipment as directed.
- Follow all instructions given by park monitors.
- Allow faster climbers to pass on platforms.
- Climbers must remove their harnesses prior to using the restroom.
- While on the ground, please stay on the designated foot trails so we can maintain our natural setting.
- Only one person is permitted on an element at a time.
- Only three people are permitted on a platform at a time.
- Alcohol and smoking in the park are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises except for service animals.
- All visitors must be respectful of the forest. Defacing trees or vegetation will not be permitted.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy For General Admission
We understand that unforeseen circumstances do arise. If you need to cancel your reservation you can do so up until the time of your scheduled visit. You can do that either by calling us at 978-592-0017 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a voucher from us that can be used for a future visit. Guests that are ‘no-show’ for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to receive the voucher.
Visits can be rescheduled if participants arrive in inappropriate clothing and footwear.(Please see Rules).
Visits can be rescheduled for minors that do not have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Vouchers can be transferred to others if participants do not meet the age and weight restrictions.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy For Groups
Cancellations made 7 or more days in advance of your reservation will be refunded the balance paid-excluding a convenience fee ($150 for groups of under 25 participants, $500 for larger groups).
Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of your reservation are not eligible for a refund but the payment can be applied to a rescheduled visit to the park.
If you reduce the size of your group within 7 days of your event, you are still responsible for the full payment of the original reservation. As a courtesy, we will provide you with a maximum of 5 vouchers for a future visit. To receive the vouchers, you must let us know 24 hours in advance of the reservation that your full group will not be attending.
Participants that are ‘no-show’ for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled.
Boundless Adventures is open rain or shine.
Boundless Adventures activities are weather proof! Our safety gear works in rain or shine. Therefore, when you purchase a ticket, you automatically agree to our refund policy.
In cases of extreme weather, such as thunderstorms, lightning, or high winds, the park will be closed. If we evacuate guests out of the trees due to such dangerous weather conditions, we will offer the following accommodations:
- You may choose to extend your ticket time, and wait until the weather passes OR
- If you have more than 90 minutes left on your ticket, you can receive a rain check for one full admission for your next visit.
- If you have less than 90 minutes left on your ticket, you can receive a rain check for 50% off your next visit.