Every participating guest at Boundless Adventures must complete a waiver form. If a guest is under 18 years of age, then the waiver must be completed by his or her parent or legal guardian. No exceptions are made. Signed waivers remain valid for an entire season. The waiver link can be found in your email confirmation.
Weight & Age Restriction
You must be 7 & older to participate. The weight limit is 265 pounds.
- Climbers must be dressed appropriately.
- Closed toe shoes only.
- No baggy clothes.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Eyeglass holders are recommended.
- Comfortable athletic wear recommended.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Climbers must attend a safety briefing before climbing.
- Use all equipment as directed.
- Follow all instructions given by park monitors.
- Allow faster climbers to pass on platforms. This rule is suspended for now due to COVID.
- Climbers must remove their harnesses prior to using the restroom.
- While on the ground, please stay on the designated foot trails so we can maintain our natural setting.
- Only one person is permitted on an element at a time.
- Only three people are permitted on a platform at a time.
- Alcohol and smoking in the park are strictly prohibited.
- If staff becomes aware of a climber under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the climber will be asked to leave with no refund.
- All visitors must be respectful of the forest. Defacing trees or vegetation will not be permitted.
- Management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave Boundless Adventures.
Cancellation and reschedule policy For General Admission
You can cancel your reservation either by calling us at 262-287-0933 or by sending an email to [email protected] any time up until 60 minutes before your start time.
Due to our generous cancellation policy, we do not provide refunds. You will receive a store credit from us that can be used for a future visit. This credit does not expire.
Visits can be rescheduled if participants arrive in inappropriate clothing and footwear. (Please see Rules).
Store credits can be transferred to others if participants do not meet the age and weight restrictions.
Guests that are ‘no-show’ for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to receive the credit.
Cancellation and reschedule Policy For Groups
Cancellations made 30 or more days in advance of your reservation will be refunded the balance paid-excluding a convenience fee ($150 for groups of under 25 participants, $500 for larger groups).
Cancellations made 8-30 days in advance of your reservation will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of your reservation are not eligible for a refund but the payment (less the cancellation fee) can be applied to a rescheduled visit to the park.
If you reduce the size of your group within 7 days of your event, you are still responsible for the full payment of the original reservation. As a courtesy, we will provide you with a maximum of 5 vouchers for a future visit. To receive the vouchers, you must let us know 24 hours in advance of the reservation that your full group will not be attending.
Participants that are ‘no-show’ for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled.
Covid PolicyWhile we are a safe, outdoor activity, we are maintaining certain precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- Guests are asked to take personal responsibility to follow the guidance of the CDC and any applicable government order regarding masking.
- We are requiring reservations, to control the flow of guests on the course.
- All guests must sign an online waiver attesting to the fact that they do not have any symptoms of COVID.
- We require all guests to bring gloves or purchase ours.
Boundless Adventures is open rain or shine.
Boundless Adventures activities are weather proof! Our safety gear works in rain or shine. Therefore, when you purchase a ticket, you automatically agree to our refund policy.
In cases of extreme weather, such as thunderstorms, lightning, or high winds, the park will be closed. If we close in advance of your visit, you will be provided a store credit for a future visit. If we evacuate guests out of the trees due to such dangerous weather conditions, we will offer the following accommodations:
- You may choose to extend your ticket time, and wait until the weather passes OR
- If you have climbed for less than 50% of your climb time, you can receive a store credit for the amount paid.
- If you have climbed for more than 50% of your climb time, you can receive a store credit for 50% of the amount paid.
Axe Throwing Rules
- Always throw from the ‘throwing zone’.
- Overhand throws only! No underhand throwing or trick shots permitted.
- No swinging, tossing, or flipping the axe.
- Do not hand off axes – return the axe to the designated holder.
- Only one axe allowed per lane.
- No food or drink allowed in the lanes.
- Axes may not leave the throwing area.