To help you overcome your fear of heights
With over 3 million people between Milwaukee and Chicago, there’s bound to be a few that have a fear of heights. At Boundless Adventures – a NEW aerial adventure park, located in Kenosha, WI – our mission is to help people overcome their fear of heights and help them challenge their boundaries.
Our aerial adventure park – located just off 1-94, right by the Premium Outlets – is a combination high ropes course and zipline park. With 9 total courses, designed for all skill levels, our park and our staff are here to help you get comfortable playing in the tree-tops.
However, if you are still on the fence, here are a few amazing facts about ziplines that will get you motivated to come visit us.
- Some children actually zipline to school. In a remote area of Columbia children must choose between a 2-hour hike down the side of a mountain or to traverse a zip line. Most choose to hang 754 feet above a canyon for a half mile ride that reaches up to 55 mph. For the really little children, they ride in a sack and are carried by their parents down the zip line.
- Ziplines are popular with the masses. There are commercial ziplines in every state in the U.S. and every province in Canada, with the exception of Prince Edward Island. There is even a zipline in a place called North Pole, Alaska.
- The world’s longest zipline is 9,290 feet!. Located in the United Arab Emirates, this zipline reaches speeds in excess of 150 km/h.
- Zip lining is so easy that 183 people can zipline down one course in an hour. This world record was set on June 3, 2012 in West Virginia. That zip line measured 203 feet in length.
- Zip lines are for the young, the old, and the very old. The oldest person to ever zip line was Jack Reynolds. On April 6, 2018 he set his 3rd Guinness World Record by zip lining at the age of 106 in the United Kingdom!
Why zipline at Boundless Adventures – Kenosha, WI?
- Because there is NOTHING like it! Even one of the larger aerial adventure parks in the area only has 80 elements – our park has 120 unique elements, including 20 ziplines.
- There are zipline options for all skill levels
- See what our happy customers from New York have to say (we also have a park in Berlin, MA ).
- Even though we are in the great outdoors, we still have real bathrooms for you to use 🙂