In these uncertain times, we want to reach out to you personally to express our hope that you are doing well despite the unease that we are all feeling due to the uncertainty and inconvenience that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused us all. We should all strive to find the inner strength to be resilient for ourselves as well as to support our friends and families.
At Boundless Adventures we have implemented some new policies and procedures to ensure your safety and health are our top priorities. In accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on keeping a commercial establishment safe from Coronavirus, we are implementing the following:
• All guests will be required to reserve their visit and complete the waiver 24 hours in advance of the visit. There will be no indoor registration.
• Each guest will be asked if they have, or have been in contact with anybody that has experienced COVID symptoms, or traveled out of the country over the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, they will be prohibited from participating, and granted a full refund. Symptoms that will be specifically asked about are as follows: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. Staff will continue to monitor guests for these symptoms throughout the entirety of their visit.
• All bathrooms will remain locked to the public until we are advised to open them. Please plan accordingly. All indoor surfaces in the bathroom facility will be disinfected several times/day to ensure the safety of our employees.
• Staff will be prohibited from shaking hands with each other and with guests. They will be required to wash their hands on regular intervals.
In addition to these standard procedures, we will be implementing the following specific procedures for our business:
• Our on-line booking portal will continue to be utilized to manage and stagger customer flow. We will be reducing the number of guests to provide for appropriate social distancing.
• We have stocked up on gloves that we are going to be selling at time of purchase for just $2.50/pair (normal price $5.00), or you are welcome to bring your own gloves.
• While we will still allow 3 people on a platform if those participants are part of the same family, strangers are asked to wait on an element until another participant leaves the platform, to allow for social distancing.
• Equipment and course will be cleaned regularly.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the park.
• Boundless Adventures staff will be wearing face shields when harnessing guests, and will have appropriate PPE at all times.
• Anyone that is not social distancing will be asked to leave the park without refund. This will be strictly enforced.
As a family-owned small business, you can trust that we care about our customers and your safety is our top priority.
Lorrie & Brian Funtleyder
King County (Seattle Washington) has put out the following guidelines:
Outdoor gatherings are less risky than indoors ones since COVID-19 spreads more easily when people are close together in confined spaces. Plus, it’s important for kids to get active outside time every day. Research shows that daily time for kids outdoors also boosts the health and wellbeing of the adults in their lives. Here are some steps you can take to keep children and adults safe:
Continue to apply social distancing practices in these settings, like remaining 6 feet apart.
Aim to limit the group to no more than 50 children.
Limit face-to-face contact.
Repeatedly clean and disinfect any shared sporting equipment, especially objects touched with hands, like balls, bats, and playground equipment.
Any parents or adults that join should practice social distancing and not participate if they are sick.
We also have the following recommending reading/related articles: